Wednesday, January 28, 2009

You know you're watching too much American Idol when:

Miranda: (whispering) Mommy, I have a secret to tell you.
Me: (whispering) Oh, okay. I'm ready. What is it?
Miranda: (Right in my ear...loud whisper) I'm going to HOLLYWOOD!

5 comments:

Outsideofacat said...

hee hee hee... this is great. she´s too cute.

Melissa said...

That's a definite possibility!

Stacy said...

Well, Sharon, really...your children need to work on their self-esteem. What Miranda should have said was "I'm the next American Idol", because Hollywood is really only the beginning and that is just not going to cut it.

Jenny said...

Oh I love following your blog. Miranda is so confident, I just love it...and I can't wait until Sam starts talking. He is going to be just as colorful I bet. Why with an older sister as amazing as Miranda. Thanks for sharing your sweet pictures. And for your comments on my blog. Love you!

Molly said...

Pah! What a gal.
Becoming one of Miranda's friends is totally a goal of mine.
:)