It is difficult to post after an amazing experience like that. And although my daughter and son ransacked the General Relief Society and Primary offices this afternoon (thank you Em), everyone is so nice there that no insane and fun to retell story really emerged.
So, let me introduce you to our son who has been smiling his whole life but who has now discovered how to make other faces. A sampling:
I thought that the gift probably came from my side of the gene pool because my siblings and I are not ashamed of making ugly faces on purpose and even making a contest out of it. But then I discovered a picture my sister took of the hubby on crazy hair day at the high school where he works. Seminario genes you are so strong! The dark side strikes again...
4 comments:
adorable! He is simply adorable!
But really, how could he miss?
Man, those two look alike! Cute pics!
It is sooo fun reading your blog. I laughed soooooooo hard about the geese. I sure do miss you!
I LOVE his faces!!! Too cute...sure looks like his daddy!
Post a Comment