
Sammy's recent developments include a dramatic shift from good eater to food artist. At least that's what he considers himself. Luckily he'll still eat cottage cheese, occasional cereal, yogurt, and spicy, flavorfull foods, and strawberries. There is a point, however, that even these foods become art.

This is a yogurt popsicle gone art. I know, I know. If a food is that color I have no business letting him put it into that pure little mouth of his.

Miranda can communicate with aliens. And vegetables. The vegetables ARE NOT happy with the way they are being treated by humans.

No I didn't graduate again; that would be nice, though. I participate every year in the faculty processional for LDS Business College Graduation (LDSBC is one of the places I teach). It always gives me a nice feeling and rejuvenates my desire to teach, which is easy to lose while I'm grading annotated bibliographies. The kids came downtown with me, and Dad took a break from work and walked around Temple Square with the kids while I was in the Assembly Hall for the ceremony.

Miranda wanted to go see "the big Jesus" and so they went to the visitor's centers, a few fountains, and you know, beautiful Temple Square. Dad did a great job. He told mom afterwords that was his turn for the year. I think he was just kidding (heh heh nervous laugh), but it was a lot of work. You can see Miranda was worn out by it.

Fernando cannot pass by the strawberries at Costco without buying. In fact, as I'm writing this I'm wondering if he's ever passed by strawberries without buying. The kids always like what he likes. Usually when you carry people in your womb they come out liking the things you ate while they were in there. But my kids come out liking whatever Fernando ate while they were in there. Another example of the power of the Seminario genes. Luckily I have a strong personality.


So, in sum, I'd say that our lives are a series of fun and memorable moments punctuated by a few boring ones in which I grade annotated bibliographies.
5 comments:
i love and miss your family!
I am now driven by the insane desire to go buy the fresh, jumbo strawberries at Costco. Hoping that they are now back down to a reasonable price since summer is approaching. But my kids will not eat strawberries or anything organic or healthy for that matter. Since I failed with Ashton on the eating front, I am now working on Zander in hopes that he will enjoy eating healthy and someday Ashton may follow suit...
That is hilarious about the strawberries. Andrew will have nothing to do with them...well, he tries them and then spits them out. I don't get it!
Grade this:
yu all is reel qute,
That's not boring at all.
That is great that you can do somthing like grade bibliographies from home... even though it is boring.
Post a Comment