Fern and I went on a vacation a while ago. It was wonderful! Here are some highlights. You might actually have to ENTER the slide show in order to see the excellent captions, heh. Thanks to those of you readers who made some or all of the trip possible for us!


7 comments:
so fun! it feel like ages ago now!
it's somewhere that everyone should go at least once.
what a trip...how did it come about and can you please give me your notes and agenda so I can start planting the subliminals in my "very content to vacation at Strawberry-Reservoir" husband's mind.
I don't even know what to say! I think I learned more from your slides than from school!
How FUN!
Sharon you are absolutely beautiful! Your trip looked SO FUN!! I am glad that you two were able to go and I am jealous you got to see Patch and Lindsay!! :)
Thanks for the pics, they were amazing!
I wish it could have included a detour to Boston, but I'm glad you got to come out this way anyway. Sounds like a great trip!!
Your whole trip looked so fun. I am SO glad I got to see you, looking fabulous as ever. You two are such a great couple.
Post a Comment