Brownies and Milk
so...just found your blog. hooray! Hope you are both doing great!!!Steph Zundel
Ah yes. This is what I wish Zander would be doing on the Sabbath. But alas, with 1 pm church, we usually have screaming, wailing, over-tired Zander all day long. I am actually looking forward to 9 am church next year....
He looks so peaceful! But I'm sure you know as well as I do that appearances can be deceiving-heehee!
How come I never get to rest like that on the Sabbath? (ha, ha).
Post a Comment
4 comments:
so...just found your blog. hooray! Hope you are both doing great!!!
Steph Zundel
Ah yes. This is what I wish Zander would be doing on the Sabbath. But alas, with 1 pm church, we usually have screaming, wailing, over-tired Zander all day long. I am actually looking forward to 9 am church next year....
He looks so peaceful! But I'm sure you know as well as I do that appearances can be deceiving-heehee!
How come I never get to rest like that on the Sabbath? (ha, ha).
Post a Comment