


These could be my favorite pictures of the kids together so far in LIFE! You should have seen the bathtub after I cleaned all this mud off. Why do I ever buy them toys?! (Please forgive that both children are without pants in this picture!! What kind of mother am I?)
8 comments:
the best! what kid wouldn't just love such an adventure?
You are a mother I look up to! (ok down, because I am taller...) But seriously that is great to let them get dirty! I am having an anxiety attack thinking about cleaning it all.
You're the kind of mother who realizes that kids need to get dirty every once in while. Thank goodness!
you are a good mother who lets her children play in the mud. what fun!! good job cousin!!
Funny how we are all saying what a "good mother" you are for letting your kids drown themselves in filth :)
I, for one, would not have had the courage as anxiety over clean up would have got the better of me. Come to think of it, I think I have passed that on to Ashton because he is not cool with being dirty at all....
The part I loved best was the binky! Did that stop him from eating the mud? What a fun day that must have been for them.
You've got to love mud. Since we live on a half acre of dirt (seriously no grass!) The other day I let Jay and his cousin fill up a hole (that was dug to plant a tree...yeah never made it that far) with water. A pure mud hole. Wow!! What a mess!! I totally understand the dirty bathtub. Afterwards Jay just kept telling me how dirty the bathtub was.
Sharon, I love it! I'm glad there are mothers out there that that thinks it's o.k. for kids to have fun in the mud. You rock! I'm not quite sure how you got the bathtub clean after that mud bath though.
Post a Comment