Wednesday, February 13, 2008

1st tag ever

Okay McKenzie, here I go.

4 Jobs:

01. professor
02. k-12 poetry judge
03. EFY employee
04. writing lab tutor

4 Movies to Re-watch

01. Wizard of Oz
02. Anne of Green Gables (I know, I know)
03. Enchanted (a movie that you AND your two-year-old can watch multiple times)
04. Legacy
(wow I'm predictable)

4 Places I've lived

01. Italy
02. Nauvoo
03. Hawaii
04. Utah (A pretty great state)

4 TV Shows

01. Super Why
02. Am Idol
03. Gladiators
04. Coffee Prince (I had to ax Little Bill and replace it with this because even though I love Little Bill I watch Coffee Prince with my sisters every week and wow, can I just say Korean acting is where it's at!)

4 Places I've Been

01. Macchu Picchu
02. Ponte Vecchio
03. London Temple
04. Sacred Grove

4 People Who Email Me (regularly)

01. Rosie
02. Silvia
03. Grandma Howell
04. Myself (geeky, I know, but there are important things that I don't want me to forget about)

4 Favorite Foods

01. biscotti
02. chocolate
03. asparagus
04. eggplant

4 Places I'd Rather Be Right Now

01. with Fernando
02. Disneyland
03. Nauvoo
04. at the Seminario's in Cali

4 Things I'm Looking Forward to this Year

01. the kids' birthdays 1 and 3
02. a 30 year old husband and still being in my 20's
03. General Conference
04. 5 year anniversary!!!!!

tag to Amy G.

2 comments:

mckenzie said...

i almost put enchanted. looooooved it! but i have to see it again to make sure it's watchable again. brilliant. you are quite the person i must say, and i was lucky enough to live with you. too bad more of you didn't rub off on me.

P and L said...

This is sweet but I have to say that your 'Places Lived' is awesome! You are deserving of our envy.

~p