Our Valentine's festivities have been excellent this year. Yesterday we got a package from Mami Rosie for Valentines and sent one to her. Miranda decorated the cards herself with glitter. She also ate a lot of the glitter. I'm sure her insides are sparkling right now. It's good to be beautiful inside and out, right? Pa got Miranda and I teddy bears with hearts last night, too. This morning we woke up to flowers and balloons from Daddy. Then I gave Miranda and Sam a few things, including these ADORABLE chocolate suckers I got at the Korean market that look just like Mimi and Sammy:

I should sue for royalties.


We did other stuff then later on we went and visited Daddy at work in our Valentine's best. Miranda was the Queen of Hearts (notice how she captures the fickle nature of the Queen with such ease...you'd think it comes naturally to her). 

Samuel was Cupid. He employed the use of wings and weaponry gleefully. 


Many a lonely soul found true love thanks to Sammy's aim. Miranda called him the naked flying baby. She refused to use the title "Cupid" because Cupid is one of Santa's reindeer. I really wish Santa had been more creative when naming his reindeer. But maybe Cupid
was a casanova.
And now, sleeping children are beginning to wake. Soon the babysitter Katie will arrive and my husband will come home from his class and we'll be out on the town, away from the kids, eating scrumptous food, and talking about the kids. I hope your Valentine's Day is also full of reasons to be glad.
7 comments:
OK, Samuel as Cupid is probably one of the cutest things I've seen in a long time. I laughed really hard.
And he is walking! How amazing is that? Ethan will probably never get to that point.
seriously agree with meg! so funny and adorable.
Sharon!
What adorableness! When I read what a cool supermom you are, I think of our Valentine's activities. Which amounted to pretty much the same as any other day plus the exchange of some cards and candy. Thanks for the inspiration, maybe we will do some fun "after-Valentines" activities....
Sharon,
Your family is adorable. Especially cupid and the queen of hearts. How fun! How old are your kids? They are so cute.
Look how much fun you had! I loved that you dressed the kids up. And I'm glad that you two grownups got a few hours alone. Hope you had a great day!
You are one of my most favorite people that ever lived. Why have we let so much time pass by?!!! Your family is soooo adorable and it warms my heart just looking at you. Let's chat soon!
I think perhaps little Sammy as cupid is one of the cutest things I've ever seen.
Post a Comment