Ever since we had a Family Home Evening with Fernando's friends the Bairs, Miranda refers to the most beautiful singing as like the "Danny Girls." These are the Bair sisters (and sisters to Fernando's best friend growing up, Danny). They also sang at our wedding dinner and they sound just like angels when they sing together. They sang "I am a Child of God" for us that night and Miranda loves to sing like the Danny Girls now. Her impression has filtered down even to the most basic of songs. ABCs will never be the same.
5 comments:
Amazing! She could be on "America's Got Talent." And she's right on pitch. I can't wait to teach her in singing (primary) next year.
Yeay! So glad I found your blog (via Facebook). I miss you!
How cute!!! It's so nice to see old EFY friends- and all your cute kids!! love it...Glad to see all is well!
Glorious! And to be so stylish as to not need the sparkly shoes on the feet that "normals" would wear them. I switched my own shoes immediately.
~P
That was awesome! I especially love the huge ghost earrings. Those are great!
Post a Comment