Thanks, Angie, for tagging me and making me realize how utterly normal I am. But here goes.
1. You know those flyers that are up all over the halls in college? Well, I work at those colleges and I feel this strange need to read ALL of them. I've gotten better at this, but I used to try to walk by one, but then I'd have to turn around, come back, and read it, whereupon I would see another one I hadn't read, try to walk past it, have to come back...and on and on.
2. I have trouble making little, insignificant decisions. A lot of trouble. And so I ask for advice, or, if possible, try to give away my responsibility of making the decision to another person. At that point, the person (usually Fernando) will just make a decision to stop me from fretting. Then, without fail, I question that decision and suggest why the opposite could be better. Sound annoying? Don't get my spouse started.
3. I have board hands and knife elbows. I discovered this when Patrick my bro used to tickle me. My best defense is pounding the opposition down with my flat board hands or jabbing them with my knife elbows.
4. I do a few impersonations. Mostly Disney stuff and Kermit and Miss Piggy. I used to do Napoleon Dynamite but only Kurt Knight thought it was funny. I just learned a new one...it's a singing chicken. Miranda has a love/hate relationship with that one. MOM YOU'RE SO EMBARASSING.
5. I enjoy cleaning. Sometimes I enjoy it less than other times, but when I get going, I remember I do enjoy it.
6. Yesterday as we were driving Fernando said: "You have ferocious grammar." What does this mean? Is it a compliment?
I will tag McKenzie, Stacy, Jen Baugh, Lexie, Jenny A., and Rachel. You have to say 6 quirks about you and tag 6 others.
By the way I'm going to try to post every day and see if I can do it.
6 comments:
I love that, "ferocious grammar." What a great way to describe someone whose grammar is as sharp as knife-like teeth! Yay for the post every day. I love your blog.
Alright, this is like the 3rd time I have been tagged on this one so I guess I am going to have to do it.
Three things for you:
1. Thanks for telling me I am cute and skinny, I still don't believe it, but it feels good coming from a cute and skinny girl like you :)
2. I just had to post on your brother's blog because he is hilarious! I need to meet him and his wife when they come back, I'm serious.
3. You do have ferocious grammer and vocab, as a fellow English grad I believe it comes from long nights spent figuring out a billion different ways to say the same thing and make our papers the required length. Plus, as a teacher you probably a lot of this same thing which further expands your vocab. And having to correct other's grammer so frequently I'm sure makes you a pro. I never latched on to the grammer thing. I say and write things the way I like them so sound. Period. :)
Miranda already says, "MOM YOU'RE SO EMBARRASSING!"? Oh man, I am definitely going to live out of the country when she gets into her teenage years!
BOARD HANDS AND KNIFE ELBOWS!
I'm on it! It's a childrens story.
...about a robot.
...with ferocious grammar.
...which means she can sent commas from her eyes and open her mouth and a spray of semi colons will attack you.
...so, you.
I understand the inability to make decisions. I have the same problem. Will and Fernando would have lots to talk about on this issue.
I understand the inability to make decisions. I have the same problem. Will and Fernando would have lots to talk about on this issue.
Post a Comment