Brownies and Milk
So we totally went and looked up your comment on the 'Other Patrick and Lindsay' and... FIRST! I am a bit offended that you would think that the overly thought out layout of our blog would have landed in the family of TEAL. NEXT! That you wouldn't even comment on the fact I was being sent to New Zealand and ANTARCTICA. LAST! There are cats!! in the header! CATS!!!**The punctuation in this comment was purely to denote screaming and was not approved by the English Professer that lives here.~P
That is hillarious!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
So we totally went and looked up your comment on the 'Other Patrick and Lindsay' and...
FIRST! I am a bit offended that you would think that the overly thought out layout of our blog would have landed in the family of TEAL.
NEXT! That you wouldn't even comment on the fact I was being sent to New Zealand and ANTARCTICA.
LAST! There are cats!! in the header! CATS!!!*
*The punctuation in this comment was purely to denote screaming and was not approved by the English Professer that lives here.
~P
That is hillarious!
Post a Comment