The other night Fernando had to go to the Homecoming dance at the high school where he works and supervise and the like: kick people out, give looks to those dancing too close, you know.
And it just made me think...when did we go from the people attending dances to dance and have fun
to the people going to dances to prevent other people from having fun??
I just almost remembered something else that we said the other day that made us realize we're getting old, and so I just turned to Fernando and asked him what it was...
He can't remember either.
Which only proves the point.
4 comments:
Is 26 old?
not as old as 27. cher. about you just call me when you want to play. we rarely have plans, so we'll just wait for your good days.
If you guys are old, Greg and I are in big trouble. Greg mentioned yesterday that he is going to be 34 in a few months. Argh! 34! That is getting closer to 40. How did that happen?
Sharon,
I have the perfect remedy to this post, email me your email address and I want to send you an invite to something. Send to kentcoprocessing at yahoo dot com.
Post a Comment