Skipped nap . . . or drugged koolaid? Grandma needs to get something done around the house, Miranda is bouncing off the walls and won't take her nap . . . "Here Miranda, why don't you eat some chips and drink some koolaid?" Boom, out for the count!
I have been inspired by your posting a day and have been posting a day over on 'Garden Street' so I came by to thank you for the inspiration but now I see I just came over to spread some guilt.
3 comments:
Skipped nap . . . or drugged koolaid? Grandma needs to get something done around the house, Miranda is bouncing off the walls and won't take her nap . . . "Here Miranda, why don't you eat some chips and drink some koolaid?" Boom, out for the count!
i didn't know that was possible
I have been inspired by your posting a day and have been posting a day over on 'Garden Street' so I came by to thank you for the inspiration but now I see I just came over to spread some guilt.
Which ever.
~p
Post a Comment