I don't dislike winter one bit. I even get excited when its about to arrive. But I'm really okay with it being over this time. I think it might be. I think it will be good for the kids and I to get out and run on grass. Can't wait. Here is a look back at a fun winter adventure we had, sledding. I miss my in-laws when I see these. I am in a constant state of missing them. Hello in-laws out there in cyberspace! We love and miss you!


2 comments:
Sharon, I am with you...It has been one long winter and I really hope that all of this "spring" teasing is not in vain and that it stays. It has been gorgeous outside. BTW, thank you for all of the support you have given me with my house and blogging! You are a CHAMP.
XOXO Joanie
bring on summer!
Post a Comment