Thursday, October 30, 2008

definitions


Today my daughter asked me what "vice" means.
Later she asked me what "possessed" means.
She finally asked me what "encouragement" means.
Phew. I was beginning to worry.

6 comments:

pappyu said...

You know . . . the only reason she keeps asking you is because you answer her back. May I suggest that the next time she asks you a definition, lets say of the word "coaduitor," that you give her the ol' "I'll tell you when you're older" answer. That way you wont have to waste your time teaching or communicating with your children, and you can get back to more important things like watching a korean dramas or something. Just think about it.
(Patrick's Parental Advise #418)

P and L said...

I have to agree with Patrick...to an extent. You should answer but why must you ALWAYS speak the truth.

Maybe encouragement is a midget.

~p

Alexie said...

A midget? Who is in charge of this family? I love reading this blog, and i love reading your comments. It makes curtis seem so normal. (insert sarcasm and weird smile) :o)

Lisa said...

Hey Sharon-
Great blog! I need to try the blogaday thing. Your kids are sooo cute! I think your daughter looks just like you but with dark hair-how fun!

Holly & Kasey said...

She cracks me up!! I hope our little girl has as much personality as she does!!

Outsideofacat said...

i guess when kids sit through sacrament meetings they have a large pile of big words to choose from... maybe she'll become a walking dictionary some day?

really like the picture of her as a little flower faerie.